Nokia Networks Hiring Technical Project Manager @ Chennai
Company : Nokia Networks
Location : Chennai
Experience : 2 – 6 yrs.
Provides independently a solution consulting service in customer project. Ability to understand customer’s business and technical needs and ability to translate them into a solution.
Main Responsibility Area
Provides solution consulting service, having expertise in one or more areas. Applies knowledge to handle complex problems and/or co-ordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise. Anticipates customer needs, investigating the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions. Anticipates internal/external business issues and developments in own discipline; uses knowledge to focus work and drive improvements.
1. Extensive work experience in one of COTS NMS products such as NetAct or Netcool.
2. Excellent at core Java (SE) with Networking and multi-threading, etc.
3. Good exposure to Java EE. Should be able to create enterprise apps as well as web interfaces.
4. Knowledgeable with XML and related technologies such as SOAP
5. Good at linux/unix on system level. Should be able to install/support/own commercial products on commercial platforms in a lab environment.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Development experience with protocolDiameter
3. Good at Oracle PL/SQL programming and administration
4. Experience on workflow engine technology (e.g., Drools)
5. Excellent knowledge of OSS architecture.
6. Desirable to have PMP or similar.
Reference : fresherstask.com