IBM Recruiting Mobile Android Application Developer @ Bangalore
Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
We are committed to the development of Mobile applications for our customers. Enabling them to exploit the advantages mobile devices can get to their businesses. With a big mobile practice, we are committed to continuously innovate and deliver mobile applications that change the way our customers do business today. We are looking for Native Android developers.
• Candidate is required to design, develop and support Android Native Apps for mobile and wearable.
• This is a hands-on engineering position and candidate will design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing, integration testing, package and deploy.
• Design, build & support native apps for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Must have experience working with Android SDK, JAVA
• Proficient in Android Native Programming
• Experience in JSON/XML and REST based Web Service based integrations.
• Have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Good knowledge in OOPS concepts, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases.
• Good communication skills and should be able to work in a team
• Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices.
• Experience with OEM and Operator Customizations in Applications and Framework
• Hands on experience on Cameras displays/ Audio & Video
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
At least 3 years experience in Mobile.Android
Reference : fresherstask.com