Company : Dell
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 2 – 8 yrs.
Mobility Senior Software Developer / Analyst (HTML5)-150008XM
Dell has established the Business Innovation Services group that is responsible for providing services around the emerging and transformational technologies of Cloud, Mobility, Social media and BI & Analytics. This Service group has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while delivering complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. Our team possesses deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous prior successful experiences.
The Mobility team is responsible for product & solution management, including defining market requirements, carrying out product development and launching the solutions. The Mobility team works closely with customers, solution architects and development, marketing, sales, and support staff to develop and manage new solutions along the Mobility theme. To be successful, this team collaborates with other internal service lines across Applications and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) as well as the Software Solutions group (SSG) to drive productisation initiatives as well as the End User Computing group to drive application and tablet sales.
We are hiring a Senior Developer/Analyst for Windows8/8.1 platform to join our Mobility Applications team to focus on delivering mobility solutions for enterprise customers in the Commercial, Banking/Financial Services & Healthcare space to join our team in Bangalore OR Noida
– Overall 6 to 8 years’ experience
– Over 4 years of Enterprise Mobility Applications development experience
– 2 plus years’ experience as Sr Developer role in the Enterprise Application Mobility space using technologies around HTML5 for Windows8/8.1 platform
– Experience on Windows8/8.1 store app development using HTML5/WinJS
– Experience on HTML5/CSS3/JS based development
– Database: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC
– Ability to delight customers through timely and quality deliveries
– Multi-tasking and ability to contribute to multiple projects in parallel
– Excellent presentation, communication skills and customer engagement experience
– Hands on experience on other mobile platformsiOS, Android, Win8 (C# XAML), PhoneGap, Xamarin and other hybrid platforms
– Web applications development experience using HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery Mobile, JSON, XML, AJAX standards, AngularJS, RequireJS, BootStrap
Role & Responsibilities
– Assist Dell customers in defining and implementing enterprise solutions on heterogeneous mobile with greater emphasis on Windows8 platform
– Creating native, web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for various mobile platforms (Windows8, iOS/Android/Blackberry and MEAP)
– Responsible for product/solution management, including defining client requirements, creating solution requirement documents and carrying out product development and launching the solutions
– Works closely with key customers, solution architects and development, marketing, sales, and support teams
– Analysis of business requirements and completing design and development in accordance with customer business requirements
– Collaboration on large projects and working with global team members to deliver solutions that meet quality standards, as well as being receptive to feedback and directionothers
– Collaborates with user experience and design teams to perform the traceability of solutions to design and business requirements
– Perform quality and analytical reviews to establish proper flow, documentation and coding standards
– Creation of mobile application development standards and guidelines and their compliance
– Ensure complete compliance with delivery excellence processes at Dell and be able to contribute for their continued improvements
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accoladesemployer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
– Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
– When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
– Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
– We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
– Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
BE/ME/BTech/MTech/MSc in Computer Science or Equivalent
Reference : fresherstask.com