(Freshers) Software Engineers @ Bangalore (Karnataka)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
India Campus Recruiting – Software Engineer (Starting 2015) Job
Job: Software Engineering
Job Number: 144966
# Imagine working for one of the pioneers in the payment technology space. The kind of company thats been setting the bar for the way people pay and get paid for more than 50 years, and continues to innovate on a global scale. Now imagine that company is less than 10,000 employees worldwide, small enough that youll actually have an impact and do some amazing things. Sounds pretty awesome. Well, that company exists and its Visa.
# Yep, Visa.
# Imagine, in a single day, the diversity of transactions that Visa manages from gaming enthusiasts who buy virtual goods to advance a level, to a small business merchant launching their first ecommerce business to a large consumer brand hitting their largest single-day sale. Now multiply transactions and interactions like that by millions on a global scale that’s Visa. It is a multi-billion dollar market that has experienced year over year growth!
# As a Fresh Grad Software Engineer you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visas core business (credit and debit transactions) and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as a Fresh Grad Software Engineer are:
– Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
– Working on information security architecture and technology related to VisaNet, web and mobile applications
– Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
– Design proposals on renewable energy storage devices and get exposure to 3D printers, OpenCad and raspberryPi
– Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
– Use an internal tool to create a threat model which highlights the capabilities and features of the tool.
– Provide countermeasures to the identified threats using data flow diagram
– Building tools that allow developers and other areas of the business to work efficiently
– Creating client facing websites, dashboards and portals to display information related to transaction volume, network load and other big data information
– Developing mobile applications on iOS or Android Devices
– So what are we looking for?
– Candidates currently pursuing a bachelor degree in the following areas:
– Computer Science
– Computer Information systems
– Computer Engineering
– Electronics and Electrical communication engineering
– Information technology
– Computer Technology
– Information and Communication Technology
– Electronics Engineering
– Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
– Or candidates currently pursuing a master degree in the following areas:
– Computer Science Engineering
– Computer programming skills such as SQL, Python, Perl, C++, or JAVA
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to effectively communicate with team members
– Big thinker who is able to think creatively and independently
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and takes initiative to drive results
– Ability to take on challenges and address problems head on
Job Segment : Recruiting, Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Electronics Engineer, Technology, Human Resources, Engineering
Reference : fresherstask.com