Company : XL Group
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4 – 5 yrs.
Posting Title: .NET Developer, DM
Your responsibilities will include:
– Participate in a series of applications projects within the Corporate IT team over the full project lifecycleinitiation through to closure.
– Ensure projects are executed according to Software Development Life Cycle processes. Work closely with the technical lead on timely, cost effective and high quality software deliverables.
– Prepare acceptance criteria working closely with business and technical colleagues to set the direction for system and regression testing.
– Conduct IT testing and facilitate User Acceptance Testing and ensure sign-off against business requirements as well as coordinate any remediation.
– Acquire a detailed knowledge of the Actuarial reserving data and applications and demonstrate a solid understanding of the underlying business processes.
– Adhere to the internal and external audit and compliance processes. Manage interaction with Audit team for project audits.
– Assist Production Support team by managing issues through to resolution.
– Provide regular status updates to the Project Manager and business stakeholders.
– Knowledge of Java is additional preference.
– Development and support experience of MS SharePoint would be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of ETL (Informatica Power Center) preferred.
– Knowledge of any leading BI Tool (Cognos reporting tools) preferred.
– Knowledge of any scheduling tool in cross environments (AutoSys) preferred.
– Proficiency with MS Office suite.
– Minimum 4-6 years of business analysis experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably Insurance P&C.
– Develop requirements and help define technical architecture. Analyze and understand data, data movement and calculations in order to recommend and drive technical and process improvements.
– Background in IT delivery in Statutory, Regulatory and Management reporting would be an advantage.
– Strong team player with ability to work in a matrix management environment in a global organization across multiple geographies and cultures.
– Results oriented and solution focused with strong attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to manage interactions at multiple levels 4-year Bachelor¿s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
The successful candidate for this position is likely to have a minimum of 4 years of experience.
English , Hindi
No Relocation Offered.
Reference : fresherstask.com