Company :Mastercard Inc.
Location : Vadodara
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
Sr. Analyst, Software Testing & Quality Assurance
• The Quality Assurance & Testing Team is a dedicated group of resources that provide release test planning and release test execution services for Emerging Payments applications (MDES).
• Lead complex initiatives and projects by utilizing experience gained testing web services, APIs, mobile applications, and ecommerce sites.
• Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
• Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Monitor and manage project budgets.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
All About You
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• Prior experience testing web services/APIs.
• Prior experience testing mobile applications.
• Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference : fresherstask.com