Sapient Recruiting Senior/Lead Java Developer Server Side @ Noida
Company : Sapient
Location : Noida/Greater Noida
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs.
Senior / Lead Developer – Server Side Java (Job Number: 195372)
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
A Senior Associate Platform (Senior Developer/Track Lead Core Java/J2EE) contributes towards a particular module/s of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
• Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
• Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specificationsbusiness requirements for one of the modules within the project
• Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model,integration component, package function customization)
• Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
• Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
• Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deploymentacteristics of the application
• Implements (hands-on) the module components based on Sapient and industry best practices.
• Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and the Sapient way and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
• Strong Development Skills in Java (JDK 1.5 OR 1.6)
• Java 5 Features: Enums, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, Loops, Concurrent APIs etc.
• Strong in software development process, test driven development.
• Strong OO design skills/implementation of design patterns.
• Experience with Multithreading/Data Structures and Algorithms is highly preferred (not a mandate though)
• Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
• Strong experience with J2EE, Core Java (Serialization, Synchronization, Concurrency, Reflection) ,Frameworks/ORM tools (Struts/Springs/Hibernate/toplink/JPA/Ibatis etc.),
Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlet)/Web Services , Databases, Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning, OOPS Concepts, Client Management/Interaction.
Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experiences would be a plus.
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Reference : fresherstask.com