IBM Hiring Experienced Network SME @ Bangalore
Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Technology Services is a services division within IBM that helps clients integrate information technology with business value -the business transformation and industry expertise of IBM Global Business Services to hosting, infrastructure, technology design and training services. Global Technology Services business delivers integrated, flexible and resilient IT infrastructure services enabling clients to save money and transform their businesses to be more competitive.
Solution Design Consultant is IBM’s key Interface to Clients and is responsible to develop convincing technical solutions. This requires consultant to work closely with Client for multiple participating IBM teams to architect the solution.
Job role requires sound technical knowledge, proven business acumen and differentiating client interfacing ability. Consultant is required to anticipate, create and define an innovative technical solution which matches customer’s needs and IBM’s tactical and strategic requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead and Contribute to the design, development and implementation of winning technical solutions for customers to introduce and establish new technology solutions into their business and business processes.
• Should have experience in writing proposals, responding to RFPs, RFIs and quality client presentations. Work closely with OEMs and partners to support the development of winning solutions at optimum cost.
• Effectively interface with Sales and bid-management teams.
• Should have expert knowledge and good experience in High end solution architecting as well as managing implementation of large projects in the area of Data Networks, Unified Communication, telepresence solutions.
• Should have expertise in developing security solutions around Network security, Identity and access control solutions.
• Should have deep knowledge of solution design in areas of Data Center Networking, Virtualization and Cloud Networking, Mobility Networking and social and collaboration network solutions.
• Should have developed deep understanding of Software defined Networking and Application Networking.
• Should have knowledge of reference architecture around data, voice, video, security, mobility and cloud networking etc.
• Should have experience in indoor-outdoor campus or building wireless or mobility networking solutions, p2p and MESH wireless solutions spreading across campuses or city surveillance etc.
• Experience in designing Cabling solution is desirable.
• Shall have technology enthusiast with multi-vendor capabilities across industry and portfolio for Comprehensive Voice, Video and Data Solutions.
• Knowledge in various areas including data centre, platforms, storage etc.perspective of networking solutions
• Liaison with delivery/quality organization for the creation/verification/approval of above mentioned deliverables
• 5 +Years experience in Infrastructure Services
o 3+ years minimum experience in pre-sales / architect roles
• Excellent team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional or Expert Level Industry Certifications desirable. Should have Cisco CCNP /CCDP /CCIE / CCSP or Juniper equivalent Industry certifications
At least 4 years experience in Cloud and Enterprise Architect,
Reference : fresherstask.com