Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
This role would require you to design, develop and support IBM MobileFirst for iOS Apps and various customer specific Apps.
This is a hands-on engineering position and as an Ideal candidate you will be able to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing.
• Design, build & support advanced apps for the iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience working with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location,Core
• Animation, Core Graphics and Networking Technologies etc)
• Proficient in iOS Swift Programming language, Objective-C.
• A deep familiarity with Xcode 5.0 or later, Xcode Instruments.
• Experience in JSON/XML and REST based Web Service based integrations.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Good knowledge in OOPS concepts, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices.
Location : Bangalore & Gurgaon
Total years of experience : 3+ years of experience
At least 3 years experience in iOS Apps
Reference : fresherstask.com