HP hiring for Software Engineer Data Products @ Bangalore
Company :Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Website : www8.hp.com
Job Role : Software Engineer Data Products
Eligibility : BE/BTech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
– Responsible to Provide Tier-1/2 level Support for 3rd Party Data Networking Products, Avaya ACME SBC, Audiocodes products and OS and Anti virus patching.
– An individual contributor who provides remote post-sales support of software and/or hardware systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers or field personnel utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities.
– Provides support to end user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through basic problem solving and troubleshooting. May include supporting 3rd party products and occasional on-site support.
– Analyzes alarms, symptoms, logs and date required to resolve issues of low to medium complexity. Deals with routine to low to medium complex problems or issues.
– Proposes and monitors the implementation of solutions for customer reported incidents. Has limited independence and can identify additional sources when required.
– Able to determine and develop approaches to solutions within a limited scope. Usually follows established practices and procedures.
– Understand basics of Data and UC products, functionality, and features.
– Identify protocols needed to provided interoperability in a multi-vendor solution.
– Demonstrate proficiency with product diagnostic tools, testing software applications, and test gear.
– Must have knowledge of various network topologies, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, routing.
– ITIL model service delivery, understanding of SLA’s, Contract Penalties etc.
– Exposure to supporting global customers, working in 2- *7 environment.
– Primarily involved in Incident and Problem Management, Implementation & Critical Outages Support.
– Provides support to complex end user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through advanced problem solving and trouble shooting.
– Analyzes symptoms, logs, and data required to resolve issues of high complexity. Proposes and monitors the implementation of medium – complex solutions for customer reported incidents with multiple products.
– Has complete understanding of the functionality and usage of multiple products or products in conjunction with associated products within the customer network.
– Customer Management, represent Avaya in technical escalations.
– Fresher BE/MCA or equivalent with 0-3 years of relevant experience.
– Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, would be an added advantage.
– Superior customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrate leadership skills, flexibility, accountability, and teaming.
– Have excellent knowledge in core product and be multi disciplined in additional products.
– Strong Communication, Problem solving, Troubleshooting & Analytical skills are a pre -requisite.
– Should have 0-3 years of experience in supporting International Customers Data Networking environment.
Reference : fresherstask.com