J.P. Morgan Hiring Associate Project Manager @ Mumbai
Company : J.P. Morgan
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs.
CIB – Project Manager – Associate – Mumbai-150042466
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
LOB: COB – Investor Services
Department – Fund Services – Project Management
Grade – 602 (Associate)
Job Description –
As the Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfill the business’s agreed requirements. This role will include:
1. Work closely with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and advise business on options, risks, and costs associated with requested efforts.
2. Work with our technology partners to define future state document management, and reporting architecture
3. Lead the business modeling aspects of engagements, drive execution and support the meeting of project milestones.
4. Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, tracking action items and other project related materials.
5. Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders through presentations and reports used in different forums.
6. Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
7. Assist with coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
8. Analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business requirements
9. Review project materials atstages of project development lifecycle – current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
10. Resolve high level conflicts by making broad decisions, or negotiating with affected senior management
11. Validation of technical deliverables to meet those requirements
12. Strategy and execution of testing
• Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders in business and technology and build consensus
• Experience in full systems development lifecycleproject initiation, requirements definition, user acceptance testing through implementation
• Ability to work with virtual globally dispersed project teams
• Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional specifications
• Strong Microsoft Powerpoint, Project, Visio and Excel skills
• Knowledge of and experience with testing systems such as Quality Center.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
Reference : fresherstask.com