IBM Recruiting Test Specialist Performance and Capacity Management Testing @ Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune
Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune
Experience : 3 – 5 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Test Specialist: Performance and Capacity Management (Testing )
Roles & Responsibilities:
• This role will be performed by those that are considered a technical expert in their field focused on the technical aspects of testing performance, load, scalability / capacity, networks and infrastructure.
• Specialists in this job role will have expertise in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
• This role is responsible for examining and evaluating performance criteria and standards compliance to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
• They plan and develop the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics.
• They work with the Test Architect to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues.
• They are proficient in utilizing performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues, including optimization and tuning.
• Test Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment.
3 to 5 years of Relevant experience in Performance Testing
At least 3 years experience in Load Runner or RPT tool
Reference : fresherstask.com