Company : Flextronics International
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs.
Location : Chennai
Job Title: Junior Engineer Manufacturing Product Data Management (MPDM) or Engineering Change Order (ECO) Process
Education Level: Technical Degree
0 – 2 years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
Shift: Open to night shifts.
1. Hands on experience in the following domains
NPI (New Product Introduction)
ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
Price Matrix Process
2. Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
3. Hands on Experience of any PLM software linked to ECO process
4. Experience in Manufacturing / BPO industry preferably in electronics
5. Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
7. Good analytical skills.
8. Coaching & mentoring skills.
9. Conflict resolution.
10. Reporting & Decision making skills.
1. Creating setupproduct Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
2. Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
3. Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
4. Downloading customer documentsproduct specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
5. Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
6. Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
7. Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
8. Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution
9. Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team
Job Requirements Please this text and replace with Job Requirements text
Reference : fresherstask.com