Company : Dell
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs.
Location : Chennai
Responsible for monitoring client conversations on various social media platforms (using data aggregation tools such as Brandwatch, Radian6, etc) to create reports which include metrics and insights which help the client to make business decisions. Analyze the initial client requirements to create reporting templates
– Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders.
– Analyze the social media conversations for sentiment
– Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites.
– Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
– Maintain familiarity with social media tools.
– Graduate or Master (MBA/PGDBA, Engineering would be an added advantage)
– 0 – 2 years of work experience (market research, social media analytics/Social media listening & Insights, business analyst, would be preferred)
– Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies.
– Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
– Knowledge of statistics in business applications.
– Excellent executive report writing skills
Reference : fresherstask.com