Company : Capgemini
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 – 5 yrs.
Presentation Specialist – 2 to 5 years – Mumbai
About the Organization/Business Unit
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): CC India, is a team of around 250 professionals based in Mumbai and Bangalore. CC India supports global and local Capgemini teams and clients around four areas: Consulting, Strategic Research, Analytics and Creative services. Team The Creative Services team comprises of the Creative and Language Editing teams. The Creative team is involved in Web development and Mobile Application development services along with documentation support for power point slide creations as per desired templates, designing logos, print collaterals and using tools such as Flash, e-book and Prezi for giving a better interaction and look-n-feel for the presentations. The Language Editing team is involved in German/French to English translations.
CC India is looking to hire a Consultant to support the Creative Services Team to prepare, implement and coordinate production projects, which may include, but is not limited to, proposals; presentations; template-driven production documents such as: name tags, name tents, report and presentation covers, tabs, etc.
Specification / Skills / Experience
The person will be responsible forphases of project management, including customer service, template formatting, text editing and processing, and document production. Prepares files for digital output and duplication.
Key responsibilities will include the following: –
• Communicates with work originators to clarify work assignments and instructions for resolution of problems that impact timely project completion.
• Knowledge of Capgemini guidelines related to document production specifics
• Interfaces with the team members for best use of resources / abilities
• Knows and applies company’s branded guidelines formatting
• Maintains awareness of new processes and guidelines that may impact deliverables
• Pursues and shares best practices within department and among the team members and CC India team
• Works as team player in planning, scheduling and production with client serving and support personnel
• Works as a self-starter with minimal direct supervision, functioning as complete project manager forphases of communications, design, production and delivery.
• Performs electronic file management and archiving
• Works with external vendors, when needed, to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion
• Expert in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and Capgemini data resources
• Enters time into Capgemini systems for allocations and utilization Unique Responsibilities
• Assists in training of other resources and production designers
• Assists in training of temporary personnel (as needed)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Success in this role will be measured through a balance of qualitative and quantitative performance measures that are aligned to the growth of CC India. These will form a part of the annual objectives and will be reviewed biannually.
The goals for the position are organised around 4 key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
• Creative output
• Quick turnaround
• Timeliness and discipline
• Meeting organization goals
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Degree (B.com, B.Sc, B.A)
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word including table functions, inserting and manipulating images & graphs, working with style sheets.
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint for production of presentations and development of content graphics, graphs, etc.
• Basic knowledge of printing process, color management, file size management & related competencies
• Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Exposure to Photoshop, Flash, In design will be an added advantage
Reference : fresherstask.com