Intel hiring for System Engineer @ Bangalore
Website : www.intel.in
Job Role : System Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
This is an opportunity in Teradata MDM System Engineering team. As a System Engineer, you would be executing following tasks:
(1) Performing general server administration tasks, Monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability, Operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades and providing – Various Levels of support including production support on a rotating schedule.
(2) Designing, developing, and maintaining custom templates and reports for performance.
(3) Providing application and server Level support for server environments.
(4) Applying configuration and tuning standards in accordance with Microsoft recommendations and clients requirements.
(5) Developing and maintaining system documentation for server/software configuration and customizations.
(6) Conducting system performance analysis and performance improvements in collaboration with Architects, Engineers and Network Engineer to insure system efficiency.
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology.
– Good interpersonal & communication skills.
– Strong motivation to learn and create.
– Experience as a Windows or Linux or Unix system engineer would be an advantage.
– Experience in scripting languages such as Perl and shell scripting would be an advantage
Reference : fresherstask.com