IBM Hirin Lead Network SDM @ Chennai
Company : IBM
Experience : Chennai
Location : 6 – 8 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Strategic Operations Delivery is a key element of IBM’s globally integrated capability. SO Delivery group works with companies ofsizes, in just about every country imaginable; to provide customers with the best technology services. Through the management of clients’ IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance and transform business, creating significant cost and performance efficiencies. Leveraging efficient processes and tools and combining it with world-class infrastructure, high-quality and skilled resource base, SO Delivery group provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management Services (24x7x365) to IBM clients worldwide. Key services offered include: Command Center Services (includes remote monitoring of servers located worldwideIndia, Security operations and network operations), Server Systems Management, IT Security Services, IT Service Desk, Service Management & Project Management/ Transition Services.
Job Description ( Roll / Responsibility ):-
1. Lead the network SDM role for one of the leading retailers for Nordic.
2. Manage AT&T and NetDesign along with the customer to managenetwork changes.
3. Lead the Network design and review and work with the vendors for changes.
4. Be on fore front of Network changes and also on incidents related to Network.
5. Have a regular cadence with customer, and the partners to look thru the changes coming in Network and also review the performance on weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
6. Establish escalation communicationter and escalate as appropriate.
7. Work with the customer on proactive communication on network changes and also any improvements required.
8. Work with the Nordic GEO on reduction of cost on the network equipment’s and accomplish on the savings without impacting delivery.
9. Be a single point of contact forNetwork related issues/concerns between partners and IBM
10. Provide consultative suggestions onNetwork related concerns on the rest of the partner accounts
Skill 1 : Network Administration : Basic Skill
Skill 2 : Cost Take Out : Proficiency / Skill Level
Skill 3 : Vendor Management : Proficiency / Skill Level
Skill 4 : Customer Management : Proficiency / Skill Level
Skill 5: : IPC Management Skill : Proficiency / Skill Level
• Total Experience :- 15 years.
• Minimum Relevant Work Experience :- 6 to 8 Years.
At least 10 years experience in Good knowledge on AT&T and NetDesign
Reference : fresherstask.com