Nokia Networks Hiring Network Traffic Management @ Bangalore
Company : Nokia Networks
Experience : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Location : 3 – 5 yrs.
Nokia Networks IT Infrastructure Unit is globally supporting 55.000 employees with End User Computing, Communications, Networks and Enterprise Computing services. Together with our IT partners, this Infrastructure is currently being transformed towards a state-of-the-art cloud-based architecture interconnected through a global hybrid network. We are looking for experienced as well as recently graduated IT professionals who want to join our international team and take responsibility for the delivery, quality, performance and development of global IT services.
Main Responsibility Area
Within IT Infrastructure, the Network Services unit globally manages the life cycle, delivery, quality and performance of the Wide Area Network, internet connections, network traffic management, (W)LAN, DNS/DHCP andother aspects of connectivity for Nokia Networks offices and partners. To support the use of cloud services, the transformation into a full hybrid network is proceeding at full speed.
The Solution Designer is responsible for the design, functionality, structure, configuration, quality and technical solution related to IT Network Traffic Management. The Solution Designer aligns the solutions with the IT Infrastructure Architecture. She/He manages the design of IT Network Traffic Management solutions, guides the IT providers’ technical solution teams, performs the necessary acceptance and assures the quality after the realization for IT solution. In cooperation with the Engagement Managers, IT Infrastructure Architects, IT Business Service Owner and IT Service Owner, she/he performs and validates requirement analysis, prepares offer requests to providers and evaluates answers. The Solution Designer also participates in the preparation of project proposals, the project business case and in the implementation of projects.
– Deep technical knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN network management and monitoring technologies and network traffic prioritization
– Capable to understand and independently solve complex issues related to LAN/WAN network management and monitoring and network traffic prioritization in often ambiguous circumstances
– Capable of managing provider teams
– Capable to understand and develop business cases
– Understanding of ITIL processes
– Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills
– Eager and capable to work in a global multi-cultural team and to develop him/herself
– Strong customer focus
– Drive to deliver results, “get things done” attitude
– Working with integrity and building trust
Reference : fresherstask.com