Adobe Systems Hiring Member of C++ Technical Staff/Computer Scientist @ Noida
Company : Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Experience : Noida/Greater Noida
Location : 2 – 6 yrs.
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re
the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day�”and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
CoreTech develops and delivers high quality leveraged software components andsolutions to Adobe product and services teams. These are critical building blocks for core and consistent functionality across products and platforms. The areas include High Performance Computing, MetaData, Image processing, Color, Graphics, Print, Fonts, PostScript parser, PDF library, MS Office and graphics formats. The team continuously strives for insanely optimized components without compromising world class quality and customer experience. CoreTech engages in ongoing R&D to identify emerging and cutting edge technologies which is then evangelized and adopted within Adobe. CoreTech also contributes to worldwide standards with domain expertise in HPC – Open CL, Color – ICC and Metadata – XMP.
The development engineer will be part of a team working on development of Adobe’s Core Technology group. He/She will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance of existing features and will be responsible forphases of development,early specs and definition to release. He/She is expected to be hands-on problem solver and well conversant in analyzing, architecting and implementing C/C++ based world class high quality software. Prior experience on Windows and Macintosh platform would be a plus. UI development paradigms, exposure to system level win32 API onwindows , and/or carbon/cocoa programming on Macintosh platform would be considered an advantage.
• This is an individual contributor position
• Hands on product/solution development
• He/She will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance of existing features and will be responsible forphases of development,early specs and definition to release
• The position involves conceptualization of a product, design, development, debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
• The incumbent will implement new features; provide fixes / workarounds to bugs/ problems and in current / future products of Adobe on WIN /MAC /UNIX platforms.
• He should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product /component through the entire life-cycle, improve the space – time performance, and improve on usability / reliability
Why the Adobe life?
• Skip those awful “performance reviews.”
• Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comespeople innovation.
• Feed your brain and grow your skills with our educational assistance program.
• Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time.”)
• Give to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match youritable donation
• Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
• Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
Desired Skills and Experience
• B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Sciencea premiere institute.
• Should have 2 – 6 years of experience in software development.
• Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
• Should have good knowledge of product security domain
• Proficient in C/C++, data structure and algorithm.
• Should have worked in the 3D domain or carry 3D experience
• Should be hands-on in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performance optimized, multi-platform and world-ready
• Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
• Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
• Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
Reference : fresherstask.com