Microsoft Hiring Mobile Developer @ Pune
Company : Microsoft
Experience : Pune
Location : 2 – 10 yrs.
Outlook Mobile is changing how the world works through mobile email. As professionals continue making the leap to mobile, we empower them to be more responsive and get more doneanywhere. In a worldmore than half of email messages are first read on a mobile device, it’s essential to give people fantastic email experiences wherever they go.
The Outlook Mobile team is passionate about this quest and the Outlook Mobile app for iOS and Android provides innovative ways to focus on what’s important in your inbox, to schedule meetings, and work with attachments and files.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team in Pune, India. If you fit the job description below, we want to talk to you.
– Architect and build the iOS/Android email app that will be the mobile face of our company
– Make technology and design decisions to deliver a fast, secure and insanely usable app
– Work with the server team to define needs and APIs that will provide the best user experience
– Create beautiful UI and intuitive UX that will delight users
– Expert level Java and experience with Android internals
– Expert level objective-C and experience with iOS internals
– Experience building an entire appscratch and ideally a portfolio of apps featured in iTunes/Google Play
– Someone who knows every trick in the book on UI transitions, network communication and memory/battery efficiency
– Strong UI/design skill experience is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Reference : fresherstask.com