Honeywell Hiring Freshers BE/B-Tech/BCA Engineers
Company : Honeywell
Experience : Madurai
Location : 0 – 1 yrs.
0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
• Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
• Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
• Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
• Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
• Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
• Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
• Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
• Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
• Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
• Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
• Awareness of the software life cycle
• Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
• Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
• Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
Reference : fresherstask.com