Company : ZS Associates
Experience : Delhi
Location : 0 – 1 yrs.
Posting Job Title: Data Science Associate (New Delhi)
Job Category: Data Science
Job Function: Business Consulting
Posting Location: New Delhi, India
ZS Associates (http://www.zsassociates.com) is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Our singular focus for more than 30 years has been to help global companies maximize their sales and marketing organizations’ performance and results. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and better utilization of today’s latest technologies. From 21 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS Associates’ Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
Data Science Associates(DSAs) design, develop and execute analytic techniques on large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better sales and marketing decisions. DSAs will research and develop new offerings/solutions, deliver client impact by collaborate to deliver client solutions and support development of the ZS point of view in this space.
• Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
• Implement statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
• Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
• Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science (or Statistics), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative cousework is required;
• Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
• Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
• Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Reference : fresherstask.com