Autodesk Hiring BE/B.Tech Freshers 2015 for Software Development Intern @ Pune
Company : Autodesk India
Location : Pune
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Period of Internship: June to December 2015
Type: Full Time
This is an opportunity to work in MFG360 Product Development group in the DLS (Design, Lifecycle and Simulation) division of Autodesk. The group focusses on prototyping, developing and eventually productizing innovative solutions, pushing the envelope on user workflows and usability, adopting latest technologies. The team is developing a new generation, re-imagined, cloud based online CAD product �” Fusion360 for Mechanical and Industrial
Designers – http://fusion360.autodesk.com/
If youto design things, program and refine software algorithms, this is for you!
We are looking for bright students with good Computer Science foundation and who are excited to join hands with experienced Software Engineers at Autodesk India, Pune office.
The main goal of the project is to improve stability and usability of Fusion360. The product is developed for multiple platforms �” Windows and MAC. The broads tasks involved in the project are �”
· Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
· Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
· Do detail efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards
· We have teams across the globe in different Geos. The students will get an
opportunity to collaborate withthe teams and work in true global
· The students will get experience to go through the commercial Software
Product Development process
· The students will get opportunity to improve skills in using commercial
software development tools (Visual Studio, Xcode, Perforce, Profiler, VAX,
Required and Desired Skills:
· Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and
· Good understanding of Data Structures
· Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing,
compiling, linking, profiling, etc) as applied to Software Product Development
· Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Maths
· Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance
· Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.