AMADEUS SOFTWARE LABS Off-Campus BE / B.Tech as Software Engineer Trainees On 23 May 2015 @ Bangalore
Company : AMADEUS SOFTWARE LABS
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Amadeus A global travel technology leader
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry. Customer groups include travel providers (e.g. airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, etc.), travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
The Amadeus group employs around 12,000 people worldwide, across central sites in Madrid (corporate headquarters), Nice (development) and Erding (operations), as well as 71 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations globally.
The group operates a transaction-based business model. For the year ended December 31, 2013 the company reported revenues of 3,103.7million and EBITDA of 1,188.7 million.
Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange under the symbol “AMS.MC” and is a component of the IBEX 35 index. Learn more about Amadeus.
Amadeus Labs, Bangalore A centre of innovation
Amadeus Labs, Bangalore was setup in 2008 with an external partnership. Amadeus Labs, Bangalore constantly works towards extending our global research and development activities and in 2012, it became a fully Amadeus-owned global software development centre. We are an innovation-driven, research lab with over 1000 of the brightest minds, coming together to shape the future of travel.
We are always on the lookout for great people to join us. Our commitment to shaping the future of travel drives everything we do and provides a passionate, engaging and challenging environment in which you can shape your career.
– 195 countries are served by Amadeus and its 73 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations (ACOs)
– More than 12,000 employees, representing 123 nationalities, work in the Amadeus group worldwide
– The Amadeus Data Centre in Erding, Germany is one of the largest data centres, fully dedicated to travel with more than 13 Petabytes of storage and over 9,000 infrastructure devices
– Amadeus is the preferred technology provider and partner of the worlds leading companies, including British Airways, Qantas, Finnair, Iberia, AMEX, Carlson Wagonlit, TUI, Siemens, Nestlé, Daimler-Chrysler, IBM, SAP, lastminute.com and Lufthansa
– Amadeus is the largest distributor of leisure packages worldwide with 383 carriers implemented and 166 markets deployed, Amadeus offers travel agents the largest community of carriers and markets with electronic ticketing around the world
– Over 110 of the worlds leading airlines use the Amadeus e-Commerce Airline Suite in more than 110 markets
– Over 80% of all 2012 air bookings made by travel agencies through the Amadeus system globally came from carriers having signed content agreements with Amadeus
Software Engineer – Trainee
# 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS,IT/IS,EC)
# Good academic record( atleast 6.5 CGPA or equivalent)
# Good pH score
# You should be from the following colleges: NITs / BITS / VIT-Vellore / MIT-Manipal / RVCE-Bangalore / NIE-Mysore / PSG-Coimbatore / College of Engineering-Guindy/ ISM-Dhanbad / PEC-Chandigarh / DTU / Thapar/ NSIT
Job Description :
# You will be working in one of the following teams: Development, Quality Assurance
Number of Positions : 40
Event Details :
# Bangalore – 23rd and 30th May
# Company spends considerable effort in training new employees. Candidates willing to commit for atleast a period of 24 months (2 lakhs service agreement) tenure need only apply.
Salary : Rs.769000/-
Event Date : 23rd May 2015
Last Date : 21st May 2015
Job Location : Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
Reference : fresherstask.com