ACI Worldwide hiring for Intern – Automation Engineer
Company :ACI Worldwide
Website : www.aciworldwide.com
Job Role : Intern – Automation Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $13 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks. Through our comprehensive suite of software products and hosted services, we deliver a broad range of solutions for payments processing; card and merchant management; online banking; mobile, branch and voice banking; fraud detection; trade finance; and electronic bill presentment and payment.
1. Validate software products through the use of requirement validation and systematic test design to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
2. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
3. Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environment.
4. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
5. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software testing.
Jira or other defect tracking tool.
Scripting (C, C++, BASH, Java Script).
Automated Regression (preferably Selenium).
Reference : fresherstask.com