Company : Oracle Private Limited
Experience : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Location : 0 – 1 yrs.
Applications Developer 2-140007VN
Oracle Fusion Receivables product is a critical part of Oracle Fusion Applications suite, the next generation of Oracle Applications. Oracle Fusion Financial Applications provide the flexibility to meet the demands of a global market with strong financial controls to assist in instilling corporate and fiscal discipline and achieve organizational efficiency. Oracle Fusion Receivables provides a seamless and comprehensive solution to support the credit-to-cash flow. It enables companies to streamline financial transactional processing while improving cash flow, optimizing customer relationships, and providing strategic information.
We are a team of highly motivated and self-driven contributors who will be working next generation product development using the various cutting edge technologies – ADF, ESS, SOA & Oracle Business Intelligence solutions. We not only work with state-of-the-art technology but also strive to deliver innovative next generation Fusion products on a critical market space for Oracle with the highest quality and best user experience.
This is a unique chance to become the part of the most awaited product of the Applications Industry.
ADF – Application Development Framework. A J2EE Framework which is used to design the Front end and backend of the Fusion application UI Development.
ESS – Enterprise Scheduler Service. A technology is that used to run backend concurrent jobs for various data management.
SOA – Service Oriented Architecture. A Technology that supports various backend long running processes in Fusion applications.
1. Work closely with Strategy/Product Managers to understand business process, functional designs, and implementations.
2. Conduct technical designs, coding and unit testing based on Oracle solution/development processes, standards and methodologies to make final deliverables of high quality.
3. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve bugs or customer issues with QA team or support engineers.
4. Support customer implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. BS and/or MS degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
3. Good Java and Database development experiences
4. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
5. Self-motivated, customer focus, team player and results oriented
6. Functional knowledge and experiences in Oracle EBS 11i/R12 would be a plus
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Reference : fresherstask.com