IBM Hiring Freshers for the post of Software Engineer at Bangalore
Company : IBM
Experience : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Location : 0 – 1 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Analytics IoT Continuous Engineering organization offers industry leading proven software development tools and processes to enhance agile, iterative and other application development projects for clients who build Systems of Systems. It caters to the “Makers” of the IoT industry. Rational Publishing Engine helps clients to generate documentstheir SDLC data that is maintained by CE solution. These documents are typically used for regulatory compliance and audit purposes. Many a times these documents are deliverable to their suppliers who make the parts based on these requirements. Rational Publishing Engine is at the center of this document generation process. The team in ISL develops, tests and maintains this product.
Job Description (Role / Responsibility):
– Primary responsibility of this role would be to design and develop quality components of Rational Publishing Engine (RPE).
– Incumbent would be involved in developing UI using AJAX technologies and building the server side components using REST/JAX-RS and Java technologies.
– Would also be involved in maintaining and developing the Eclipse based rich client. You would be responsible for UI Design, server side design, test harness planning and development.
– Proven understanding of quality engineering methodologies, agile methodologies, and enterprise software is a must.
– You’ll work closely with WW development to develop and deliver the components.
– This is a rewarding position for people who love to problem solve, revel in figuring out complex problems, love debugging, and have a thirst for learning.
– At least 0 to 1+ years of experience in software development and quality engineering
-Experience with building applications using REST/JAX-RS & jQuery for UI
-Experience with Software engineering and Agile development methodologies and practices
-Experience in building server side software utilizing the Java technologies
-Proven communication skills
-Ability to quickly learn new technologies
-Experience in unit testing and functional verification testing.
-Operating Systems: Linux knowledge, Windows Server, Windows 7
-SCM: RTC, GiT
– 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience in developing software for enterprise consumption
– Experience writing software, designing APIs, working on projectscradle
– Proven technical experience in ensuring timely deliveries.
– Experience working on RESTful (JSON) APIs, XML, Java
– Experience working on open source software desired.
At least 1 year experience in Java Development
At least 1 year experience in REST/JAX-RS
At least 1 year experience in XML
At least 1 year experience in Manual Testing
Reference : fresherstask.com