Company : Investis
Location : Vadodara
Experience : 3 – 6 yrs.
· Responsibility for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support our applications and systems
· Working with the IT Development and Operations teams to ensure high availability and optimum performance
· Proactively monitoring the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
· Being responsible for providing trend analysis to the IT Operations team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management
· Being the authority on implementation and configuration of our databases for our development team and third parties as appropriate
· Being responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades
· Being responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
· Adhering to IT processes and standards
· Writing documentation as required
· Ensuring code is properly version-controlled
· Managing code releases and work along-side the Infrastructure team for deployments
· Demonstrating development prototypes to internal stakeholders
· Reporting to the IT Operations Manager
Adhering to ISMS 27001 policy & procedures
We specialise in digital IR and corporate communications for public companies.
We service over 1,700 clients across the globeoffices in six countries.
We’ve got over ten years of experience and we believe that we’re the biggest and the best at what we do.
Reference : fresherstask.com