Schneider Electric Hiring Quality Assurance (QA) Manager @ Bangalore
Company : Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd.
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs.
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager – Digital Customer Experience Software – 001Y8N
Working withmembers of the DCES team the QA Manager will:
• Establish Key metrics for QA performance fordeliverables and services, Software products, APIs, Documentation, Support, Go to Market Materials etc
• Establish Release Criteria and Release process involving the necessary Business stakeholders.
• Develop, review and publish standards, policies and procedures forfunctions involved with or related to the quality ofdeliverables and services ie for both internal and outsourced development.
• Review and resolve software quality control problems/concerns with customers and feeds back insights to R&D teams.
• Conduct reviews of end to end processes and implement corrective actions
• Establish a culture of continuous improvement
• Support Test Managers by reviewing test plans and test cases to optimize test coverage
• Support Test Managers to develop test automation capabilities within both the development and test teams
• Support R&D Managers to select, develop and retain top testing talent.
Project & team coaching
• Guide Test leads to define testing scope, planning and resources.
• Guide Test Automation staff on best practices for automated testing (system, integration, performance etc)
• Guide Product Owners on best practices for requirements gathering and analysis
• Guide Developers of Test Driven Development
• Monitor QA performance against baseline metrics
• Communicate upstream to the management and functions andstakeholders, for example to escalate issues not solved at the R&D team level
• Prepares QA dashboards for Quarterly Business reviews with Senior executives
• Report on the overall usability, functionality and quality of each product.
• Bachelors degree – Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
• 8 or more years of QA Management for Software Products and related services
• Experience with QA processes in an Agile environment
• Interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to influence, negotiate, market ideas and concepts
• Ability to work independently in an environment of constant change and significant ambiguity
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• International travel 4-8 times a year
• Location: Grenoble, France or Bangalore, India
Reference : fresherstask.com