Nokia Networks Hiring Project Manager @ Noida
Company : Nokia Networks
Location : Noida/Greater Noida
Experience : 3 – 8 yrs
Manage project or sub project of low risk. Lead sub project team for small and/or less complex accounts. Plan and monitor delivery phase of sub project.
Main Responsibility Area
Plans and manages execution of the project or sub project accoding to budget. Leads sub project team. Manages time, quality, progress, cost, risks, and internal and external resources. Ensures thatproject milestones are met by using global processes, tools and interfaces. Acts as customer interface in own responsibility area.
Manage network design/Optimization and tuning activities in the Customer project to ensure fulfillment of contractual targets and customer expectations within Cost baseline. Ensure appropriate claim management and quality standards for delivering the Network Design & Tuning services in scope.
– Responsible for the general management of the entire Network Design and Optimization & Tuning team, which includes but is not limited to radio planning, transmission planning and fixed / core network planning
– Establishes the project team organization and definesresponsibilities & scopes of work, management of the staff
– Manages the Network Planning and optimization process according the defined time schedule, quality criteria and cost efficiency targets set by NSN.
– Supervises milestone status reporting towards internal management and customer; Continuous identification, evaluations and tracking of risks (performances and project delivery timelines)
– Responsible for the successful acceptance ofNetwork Planning and optimization work.
Proven NW Optimisation and Planning experience
Project Management Skills:
• Defines procedures and requirements regarding quality management (audit, certification, tests, acceptance).
• Identifies the requirements.
• Estimating PM effort, and reviewing estimates provided by engineering
• Prepare offer baseline of project management plan-PMP, budget and schedule
• Execute against the PM Process (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
• Prepares delivery baseline of PMP, budget and schedule agreed with customer and CT
– project cost, schedule and quality;
– risks, issues and changes according to NSN Methodology, presenting the latter to the project stakeholders;
– customer expectations and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction;
– locally and centrally forproject scope items;
– contractors, sub contractors and 3rd party service and equipment suppliers;
• Ensuresproject documentation is produced and stored as appropriate;
Project control and communication:
• Create basic conditions in order to improve the teamwork within the project, permitting the clear definition of: the project, communications concept, decision and escalation rules.
• Evaluate the project goals and the team work
• Guide the project team and their meetings.
• Establish the relationship between the project members.
• Drives the project in order to recognize discrepancies and to deal with it timely… Project Closing:
• At the end of every project, provides individual feedback to employees.
• Creates lessons learned documentation
Reference : fresherstask.com