Microsoft Recruiting as SUPPORT ENG MANAGER CSS C+E M @ Hyderabad
Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Experience : 5 – 10 yrs.
Are you interested in the cloud business? The Windows Azure Platform is strategic to Microsoft. The Windows Azure Platform is enabling customers, ISVs, and Microsoft IT to develop, test, and deploy solutions in the cloud to take advantage of economies of scale, reliability, globally distributed data centers, and generally reduce the effort of managing dedicated IT infrastructure. Azure is a growing leader in the cloud market with Azure Support enabling customer success and providing a key differentiator when customers make buying decisions. In order to continue to momentum of Azure growth, Microsoft recently acquired InMage. InMage offers major advancements in Backup (BU) and Disaster Recovery (DR) technology for Enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSP’s). InMage’s software provides unified protection for Enterprise and Hybrid Cloud environments, guaranteeing recovery of complex multi-tier applications, including mission critical applications such as ERP (SAP and others), Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, and others), and Messaging (Exchange and similar products). The InMage support team comprise of a team of highly skilled engineers who have deep expertise in Disaster Recovery, cloud and on-prem solutions and migrations, complex environments including VMWare, Linux, Oracle, Windows Azure. We are looking for a hands-on, technical leader to join this team and provide both technical and operational leadership. We value learners who wouldto push the boundaries for making every customer interaction perfect. If you think you are that person, we definitely wouldto talk to you! Azure Support is a strategic unit of Commercial Technical Support in CSS responsible for the following:
1. The definition and implementation of the support services required to win in the cloud market place
2. Resolving customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating several cloud capabilities and scenarios supporting a service such as service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage andges, and cost efficient solution architecture.
3. Provide critical product feedback to several C+E PGs (engineering and operations) and BGs
4. Lead the integration of CTS talent to resolve issues with specific technologies (networking, SQL, SPP, etc.) Responsibilities include: The Support Engineering Manager will play a vital role in leading a team of highly skilled engineers and partner across other disciplines and support organizations when needed, to resolve highly complex, technical, and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments on the InMage Azure Platform. Anticipated distribution of tasks includes:
1. Team & Operational leadership: mentor and lead a team of talented engineers; ensure customers SLA’s are defined and process and resources are in place to meet them (25%)
2. Technical leadership: drive VOC and actionable feedback to engineering and operations (25%)
3. Escalations: handling customer escalations and able to marshal resources to quickly and effectively address issues (25%)
4. Content: establishing the systems and partnerships to create and publish technical content (25%)
• Customer Satisfaction with quality of delivered services measured through CPE targets.
• Delivery Excellence through budget responsibility and meeting Service Level Agreements (delivery against forecasted services and revenue), to include utilization and sourcing mix.
• Employee Satisfaction as measured by management feedback and MS Poll.
• Leadership – handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations, including the appropriate use ofavailable resources, communicate effectively with Support teams and development on complex technical issues
• Strong communications skills – Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Effective, polished interaction with customer to gather information quickly; explain customer responsibilities in resolving issue; communicate next steps and status; and inspire confidence
• Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
• Cross-team collaboration
• Logical and Critical thinking
• Coaching and mentoring Engineers and others on the team
• Learner aptitude – Passion for technology and customer support
• Understanding of cloud vs. on premise computing. Familiarity with fundamentals of cloud computing
• Abovea conviction to make every customer interaction perfect
• At least 5 years of Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2) including experience in a customer facing or customer technical support role (preferred) GENERAL
• Available to work critical cases as needed on a 24×7 basis or through an on-call model.
• Occasional domestic and international travel
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience MCSE, MCPD, MCAD, or MCTS 70-583 (Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications) Transform your Career with Microsoft Services with jobs here http://aka.ms/CareersInServices>.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Reference : fresherstask.com