Company : Linkedin
Location : Delhi
Experience : 2 – 6 yrs.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are LinkedIn is looking for an Ad Operations professional to help execute, optimize, and manage highly effective display campaigns. This role takes responsibility for day-to-day ad campaign success, including flighting, pacing and optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting. You will work with peers to make sure concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, insertion orders are clearly understood, creative are tested and approved, and thatdeliverables are being met.
This opportunity allows the right individual to be at the center of the action as advertising budgets accelerate their migrationtraditional sources to web and mobile devices. You will bring relentless drive to succeed; professional experience, analysis, and exceptional communication skills. We deliver a world-class advertising service, using industry leading technology, and can offer fantastic career growth and opportunities.
This full-time role, based in Delhi, is responsible for display advertising setup, execution, and performance fulfillment. You’ll be surrounded by a first-rate team who work hard to make LinkedIn the premier destination for professionals on the web.
· Work with clients to answer questions regarding campaign set-up and tracking, and develop campaign measurement requirements.
· Implement, review and QA creative assets, tags, and tracking codes to ensure proper delivery and tracking of campaigns.
· Schedule and traffic campaigns in AppNexus and other proprietary systems.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute projects and tasks related to campaign success.
· Manage and communicate on Insertion order processes through campaign management tools such as Salesforce and Doubleclick Sales Manager
· Closely monitor and optimize campaigns to meet and exceed performance goals.
· Share insights and provide a solution-based approach to marketers on key factors to campaign success.
· Manage and prioritize multiple campaign related projects and maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to insure data accuracy, business functionality and compliance with privacy and security policies.
· Evaluate and improve internal ad operations processes and tools to support project and campaign management efficiency and effectiveness.
· Troubleshoot and QA issues with Ads as it relates to display, reporting, and tracking.
· Work collaboratively with Account Services and Sales team to ensure client success.
· Serve as a local expert on Real Time Bidding (RTB), programmatic buying, and optimization strategy.
BA / BSc Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline required
3+ years in Ad Operations in the digital advertising / online media space
· Hands on experience using commercial or in-house ad serving systems
· Prior exposure to RTB, Programmatic, DSP, Appnexus, bidding platforms preferred
· Strong knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner
· Basic knowledge of SQL and HTML would be a plus
· Data driven, technical, self-starting and curious; ability to learn new software quickly
· Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced environment
· Proven ability to adapt to change
· Strong project management and communication skills
· Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and the ability to effectively operate and make informed decisions quickly; ability to quickly adapt & course correct as needed
· A passion for LinkedIn, our products and our customers.
Reference : fresherstask.com