Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 5 – 9 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Shared Services Sector (SSS) IT provides development services and support to various verticals of the organization. It identifies, develops and supports the IT requirements as per specifications and requirements. Operatesvarious locations across NCR, Bangalore and supports multiple Global projects.
• You will be involved in Providing technical expertise for software development. To architect, design and develop software following IBM IPD Development process. Ability to lead small team of developers.
• Meet Business Innovation objective through automation.
• Identify/Support in identification of Development opportunities.
• Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
• Business acumen to come up with System Designrequirements. Experienced in creating System Level Designs(high and low level designs)
• Provide or help the Delivery Manager in Design of Technical Architecture for Applications.
• Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
• Recording work progress on a weekly basis
• Design and Code Bug Free applications.
• Quality Assurance – Conduct peer testing and code reviews for applications developed by other developers
• Provide developmental guidance to other leads and developers in team
• Followthe IBM IPD Development and ASCA guidelines for documentation .To developthe artifacts (design, architecture, test, deployment documents) as recommended by IPD process and ASCA.
• Provide application support forthe application developed(whenever required)
• Demonstrates Development Leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of Developers or Leads and also able to work independently.
• Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
• Conducts Training for users if necessary for Developed and Deployed Systems
• Proven coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
• Should have a good hands-on understanding of Enterprise Application development.
• Development Experience on at least 5 to 8 Microsoft.NET Projects with Visual Studio Platform with SQL Server as the back end.(Optionally Desirable : DB2 as a backend)
• Should have worked as Software Development Team Leader/ Mentor (leading/guiding a team of developers) on at least 2 Microsoft.NET Projects
• Experienced in latest Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in working on Development Projects along with multi geographic teams.(Desirable)
• Experience in Project Management of Software Development Projects(Desirable)
Necessary technical skills :
• C# .NET/VB .NET, SQL Server 2008/2010, IIS 7.0, Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5/4.0, WCF, WPF, WWF
• At least 4 years experience with developing for Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2010 (Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions)
• Able to run and maintain a workstation with required software (Windows 7/ Windows 8.1, Internet Information Services, SQL Server, Visual Studio)
Total Experience Required:
At least 5 years experience in Knowledge of Enterprise Application development
Reference : fresherstask.com