We feel immense pleasure to announce that we are going to conduct the Joint Campus Placement Event with IT Company, Interglobe Technologies, IGT at our campus RPIIT, Karnal on 30th May 2015 for B.Tech(CSE, IT,ECE) & MCA 2015/14 Batch pass out candidates.
InterGlobe Technologies (CMM i Level 5 & PCMM Level 3) is a leading global travel technology company, providing integrated IT solutions. Established in 1998 as a joint venture between InterGlobe Enterprises and Cendant Corporation- world leader in travel distribution and travel related services- IGT employs 2000 professionals in India and International locations.
One of the best companies to work-for in India2013 by Great Place to Work 2013
Invitation is for colleges having B.Tech (CSE & IT) & MCA of Haryana, NCR, Punjab & other States.
Software Engineer Profile ::
- 1.2015 and 2014 batch pass out
- 2.B.Tech ( CSE, ECE, IT) with 65% and above aggregate marks through out (i.e 65% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech)
- MCA : with 65% and above aggregate marks through out (i.e 65% in 10th, 12th, Graduation & MCA).
- Profile:Software Engineer
During training period upto 12 months : Stipend Rs. 12000 per month
After successful completion of training period : Rs. 20,833 per month.
JOB Location : NCR
Technical and HR interview
Venue : RPIIT, Karnal
Complete Address: RPIIT College Campus, on NH-1 highway, village BASTARA, near Gharaunda, opposite Liberty Puram, KARNAL (Haryana).
Reporting Time: 09.30 am to 10am on 30th May 2015.
Candidates must apply for online registration at www.rpiitplacements.com/igt
Instructions for the Joint Placement Drive
- A photo identification like license; college I Card, etc is to be brought by the candidate.
- You need to carry 2 passport size photographs, all the original or Photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
- You need to carry cardboard, pencils, Erasers, Sharpeners & pens.
There will be no Registration Charges
For any query candidates are welcome to contact us (Any time between 9.00am to 5.00pm):
Thanks & Regards
LT Mahabir Singh (RETD)
Officer In Charge
Training & Placement