IBM Hiring Testing Engineer @ Bangalore
Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 6 – 15 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Strategic Operations Delivery is a key element of IBM’s globally integrated capability. SO Delivery group works with companies of all sizes, in just about every country imaginable; to provide customers with the best technology services. Through the management of clients’ IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance and transform business, creating significant cost and performance efficiencies. Leveraging efficient processes and tools and combining it with world-class infrastructure, high-quality and skilled resource base, SO Delivery group provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management Services (24x7x365) to IBM clients worldwide. Key services offered include: Command Center Services (includes remote monitoring of servers located worldwide from India, Security operations and network operations), Server Systems Management, IT Security Services, IT Service Desk, Service Management & Project Management/ Transition Services.
Role and Responsibilities :
• SDN, Open stack, Virtualization, Network and Server Testing/automation, Cloud Automation, Scripting in Python/Java, Test Design, Execution and Implementation. Open source tools experience
• Perform the integration Tests, and work with deployment, delivery teams to develop and automate Test Scenarios, customer deployments. Work with new open source tools to design develop test scripts for CI/Develops
• Knowledge and experience in automation with – Scripts Development for Develops/CI, Work with Test/PoC team to develop and automate Test Scenarios, customer deployments. Work with new open source tools to design develop test scripts for CI/Develop
• SDN, Open stack, Virtualization, Network and Server Testing/automation, Cloud Automation, Scripting in Python/Java, Test Design, Execution and Implementation. Open source tools experience.
• Experience and knowledge of Cloud Computing and related technologies
• Proven infrastructure background
• Broad exposure across IBM Cloud Management and Open Stack platforms
Total Experiences and relevant 6 to 15 years’ experience in Software
Testing, Automation tools and customer Deployment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Information Technology
At least 5 years experience in Virtualization
At least 3 years experience in Server Testing automation
At least 3 years experience in Cloud Automation
At least 2 years experience in Network and Server Testing
At least 2 years experience in Cloud Computing
At least 2 years experience in Software Testing
At least 2 years experience in Scripts Development
At least 2 years experience in CI/Develop
Reference : fresherstask.com