(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / B.Tech : Civil Engineers @ Chennai
Job Position : Civil Engineer
Job Category : Core Engineering
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Compensation : 1.0Lac – 3.5 Lac
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : BE (Civil)
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Years
Typical Work Activities :
# Within civil engineering, consulting engineers are the designers whereas contracting engineers turn their plans into reality.
# Consulting civil engineers provide a wide range of services to clients. During the early stages of a career, work will involve taking responsibility for minor projects, but the size of the projects may increase as you gain experience.
# Tasks often include:
– Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
– Developing detailed designs;
– Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles;
– Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
– Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
– Overseeing the work of junior staff or mentoring civil engineers throughout the chartership process;
– Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
– Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
– Managing budgets and other project resources;
– Managing change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensuring relevant parties are notified of changes in the project;
– Leading teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organisations or firms;
– Compiling, checking and approving reports;
– Reviewing and approving project drawings;
– Using computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects;
– Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations;
– Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery;
Job Description :
# Civil engineers are involved with the design, development and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment.
# Their role is central to ensuring the safe, timely and well-resourced completion of projects in many areas, including:
– Highway construction;
– Waste management;
– Coastal development;
– Geotechnical engineering.
# Consulting civil engineers liaise with clients to plan, manage, design and supervise the construction of projects. They work in a number of different settings and, with experience, can run projects as a project manager.
# Civil engineering offers many opportunities as well as the satisfaction of helping to improve and enhance public quality of life in many settings.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Date : From 30th May 2015 to 5th June 2015
Walk-In Venue :
Offshore Delivery Unit India:
No 9/3 Muthial Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600016
Landmark: Near Saint Thomas mount Railway station an Near NTL call Taxi Call center Head Office.
Close By Landmark: Karthipar Junction, Saint Thomas Mount Station – Walk able distance from Saint Thomas Mount Station
Popular Near By Landmark: Commutable Distance – Guindy Railway Station – Hablis Hotel – Trident Hotel – ITC Grand Chola – Hyatt Hotel – Le Royal Meridien – Phoenix Market City – Kathipara Junction – Olympia Tech Park – Radison Blue and Many More
Contact Person : Mrs. Aparna (HR)
Contact Number (Call us Between 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM) : +91-44-42124760
Reference : fresherstask.com