RedBean Technologies Jr. Front End Developer @ Chennai
Company : RedBean Technologies
Skills : PHP, Jquery, CSS, HTML5, MySQL
Experience Required : 0 – 2 Year(s)
Job Location : Chennai
Job Description :
• Must be able to take finished design concepts and extrapolate new or additional flows, pages, or elements.
• Once front-end code/CSS/graphics have been created, work with java developers closely to marry the front-endcode/CSS/graphics to the development environment and ensure user experience continuity while software is being developed and continue to support it after release.
• Proper comments and coding structure.
• Must understand web server environments, and fully understand what happens to website assets once they leave the local computer environment (migration process, how the site lives on the server and cross platform issues).
• Familiar with source control principles.
• Familiarity with current trends in social media and contemporary web concepts.
• Good communication skill is essential to interact with designer and developer with onshore and offshore team.
• Ready to adapt New Technology in work environment.
• Sharing technology with onshore and offshore team members.
• Regular Task update with Team Head and Members.
• Time tracking.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment – from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the backend
• Proficient in in HTML, HTML5, CSS 2/3, XHTML
• Knowledge & Experience of JSON and Backbone.js framework is a plus
• Photoshop/ImageReady/Illustrator skills to cut and manipulate mockups and images
• JSP,jQery Java environment experience
• Familiar with Source Code control process with hands on experience in one or more source code control tool
• Good understanding of benefits and constraints of current Internet technologies
• A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites
• In-depth knowledge of Internet Explorer issues and how to address them
Walkin Date : 06/01/2015 – 06/12/2015
Walkin Time : 11:00 a.m – 05:00 p.m