ABC Consultants Enterprise Architect for Leading MNC in Europe @ Mumbai
Company Name : ABC Consultants
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 12 – 20 yrs.
Salary : INR 13 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
· Enterprise Architect Practitioner;
· The Enterprise Architect defines solutions strategies and roadmaps working closely with Senior Leadership.
· Builds our image and reputation to the client and the market place.
· Leads coordination of architecture solutions to meet senior level expectations at both client and/or partners.
· Leads strategic planning of technology and business solutions for the enterprise.
· Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology.
· Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program. Provide Solutioning for Proposal submissions for large deals Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead enterprise architecture and Solutioning strategy
· Defines programs and roadmaps of enterprise solutions and projects
· Conduct chief technical design authority and chief architect review
· Develop portfolio products and service solutionsapplicable
· Align business case and competitive position of enterprise architecture solutions in specific projects and programs
· Coordinates quality management and risk management
· Execute peer reviews and undertakes active knowledge management
· Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
· Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
· Write clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions and training materials
· Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
· Meet established priorities and project schedules
· Provide Technology inputs into business cases
· Use relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercise Required Skills/Qualifications
· Minimum of 1 year in senior program and account enterprise solution management Demonstrates technical strategy leadership in one or more technology areas and/or one or more customer facing situations
· Awareness of Architecture Patterns and application
· Awareness and/or technical certification e.g. IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare etc.
· Achieved professional certification ITAC/TOGAF (open group)
· Proven thought leadership in technical implementation and practices
· Working towards industry and technology thought leadership recognition
· Demonstrated program management certification e.g. Prince2 is a good to have
· Industry and professional standards for key business systems, procedures, and methods pertinent to assigned area is a good to have Required
· Experience 12+ years Required