Landmark Insurance brokers Walkin Interview for Relationship Manager – 8th – 9th June 2015 @ Chennai
Company Name : Landmark Insurance brokers
Location : Chennai
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs.
Send me Jobs like this
Greetings from Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd
Immediate Requirement for Relationship Manager (Chennai)
qualification: Graduates, Preferably MBA or Post Graduate or Licentiate IRDA
Location : Chennai
* Cross Sell for Insurance
* Regular meeting with existing client & Built rapport.
* Understand their Insurance Requirement.
* Cross sell the different products of Insurance like, Motor, Health, Property, Fire, Marine, Project, Life, Etc.
* Generate fresh business from existing client of insurance products mentioned above.
* Achieve targets on regular basis as per the Goal sheet.
* Designing customize insurance solutions for Business houses, Companies, Educational & research Institutes, Industries, Corporate, Service Industries etc.
* Meeting the senior management of industries, govt, institutes, SMEs and suggest insurance advisory, get mandate for insurance advisory
Salary : Best in the industry
Interview Date : 8th June’15 to 9th June’15
Address : Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd,
108, Hamedia Complex,
2nd Floor, Triplicane High Road,
Near Rathna Cafe & Post Office,
Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Salary + Incentive
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Insurance general insurance cross sell relationship management client handling sales marketing banking finance Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Landmark Insurance brokers Pvt. Ltd.
Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd established in 2003 and in just over a decade, Landmark has made a strong footprint in the insurance industry. Starting with just two offices, the organization has now expanded its existence to 13 cities.
By offering competitive premiums, we have helped customers to insure their vehicles (both private and commercial), health, houses and offices across the country.
Today, Landmark caters to more than 75000 customers and has partnered with 35 insurance service providers.
Through its best practices it has achieved a customer retention rate of 70%, which is one of the highest in the industry.
The repute and business strength earned by Landmark Insurance is due to the qualified and competent staff, with a collective command over 9 languages.