Company Name : Global Groupware Solutions
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Job Responsibilities: Java Developer
Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Work Ex: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: 3 – 5 LPA
Salary: Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 6 months to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over.
The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimationAspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
A good opportunity to join in the role responsible for design and development tasks as part of an
Agile development team.
– High level of analytical and logical and reasoning abilities.
– Java Developer with experience in building/developing Enterprise and/or SaaS applications.
– JAVA, Struts/Spring, J2ee, Hibernate, EJB
– Strong PL/SQL skills.
– Good experience working with relational database systems such as DB2, MSSQL or Oracle
– Good working knowledge of SQL.
– Strong HTML, XML skills
– Other technologies in our stack include: REST, JSON, JAXB
– Experience in UI Development will be given preference.
– Multiple Rounds of Face to Face Interview
At Global Groupware Solutions they don’t just build award winning HR software, they also make it a great place to come and work. The company is founded on the firm belief that the only way they can achieve their business mission is by providing an environment that spurs its people to identify with and achieve common goals. They nurture talent because they believe that to build a successful organization, you need people with exemplary talent. They provide their people with an environmentged with challenges, achievements and aspirations. Their team strives to maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices. At the same time, individual determination for quality, learning, and growth helps us exceed expectations.
Their people are their greatest assets. They’re an established company with a close knit startup team environment. They have a very open work placeyou have the complete freedom to contribute and lead initiatives with no functional boundaries limiting you. Why should you let your job title or job description put you in a bind? Decision making is collaborative and inclusive. They have deep respect for out of box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit.
– EmployWise™ is an award winning, integrated SaaS employee lifecycle management software. Its key modules can handleaspect of human resource needshiring to separation.
– EmployWise™ is a highly versatile solution that works for company’s with tens of employees and for those with thousands.
– It is highly configurable and meets specific customer requirements without requiring customizations because of which it has been successfully deployed across a range of industry verticals.
– EmployWise™ is cost effective with the lowest cost of ownership ZERO CAPEX, and no maintenance fees.