AT&T Global Network Hiring ProjectProgram Manager @ Mumbai
Company Name : AT&T Global Network Services India
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
Requisition ID: 147120
The Project Manager will serve as primary interface between the AT&T Lifecycle Management team, including its supporting Centers of Excellence (COE), and the client, representing project-qualified voice and/or data network deployments and/or evolution of supporting network infrastructure. The PM will be responsible:
– Ensure that customer requirements are met by applying standard (PMI) project management principles, supported by knowledge of ordering, provisioning, and installation processes for both AT&T products and its suppliers.
– Proactively resolve issues that challenge project schedule, scope, cost, or quality and must manage changing needs and priorities of the client or AT&T.
– Maintain the identified standard, formal project documentation and will prepare executive overviews as necessary.
– Managingaspects of the end-to-end delivery of services to customer. Responsibilities include directing the completion of activities such as architecture design, engineering, change control, and operations acceptance to ensure complete success of delivering service to customer.
– Formal Project Management training/ experience
– Technical data product knowledge in Managed Router Service, MPLS, Frame Relay, and ATM
– Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, and Visio
– ITIL Foundation Certification
– Creative problem solving skills and ability to offer alternatives that are customer-focused, strategic and profitable for AT&T.
– Ability to quickly learn applications and process, multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision in a non-structured environment. Superior interpersonal skills required to work with other departments/subsidiaries and the client to develop timelines for project deliverables