Company : Alcatel-Lucent
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 2 – 7 yrs.
Software QA Engineer – 7210 SR Team-15000002GO
As a Software QA Engineer, will be challenged and will be expected to:
Understand and become highly proficient at setting up IP/MPLS networks based on the Alcatel-Lucent family of Service Routers.
Develop both manual and automated tests which exercise product functionality.
Work closely withof R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
Work with new products and technologies which will be managed by our management portfolio
Augment test strategies with feedback and analysisreal-world Customer deployments
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Good understanding of to one or more of the following Standards and protocols in the Carrier Ethernet Services context:
· L2 :
· 802.1q (VLAN), 802.1p, 802.1ad (QinQ), LAG/LACP
· 802.1d/w (STP/RSTP), 802.1s (MSTP), G.8032 (Ring Protection)
· 802.1ah (PBB)
· L3: OSPF/ISIS/BGP
· MPLS: LDP/RSVP-TE/FRR
· Multicast: IGMPv2/v3, PIM
· OAM: 802.3ah (EFM), 802.1ag (CFM), Y.1731
· Qos: srTCM, trTCM, Scheduling, Shaping, WRED
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of network management concepts and basic protocols. (i.e., SNMP)
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
· Scripting languages (i.e. TCL, PERL) or Programming Language (C, C++)
. Experience with one of more of the following Carrier Ethernet Services:
VPLS, VPWS (MEF-ELAN, ELINE)
· Prior and demonstrated experience in a Product Verification, Software Development, or IP Networking role
· Familiar or proficient with UNIX
Reference : fresherstask.com