Company Name : Dell
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Software Development Analyst- Bangalore, India
• Participating in analysis activities such as producing use cases or a business object model
• Developing software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
• Validating the implementation for conformance to the design
• Performance tuning of specific software components
• Preparing documentation for design, source code, unit test plans, integration tests, release notes, requirements reviews, and design feedback as required
• Working in compliance with configuration management rules and guidelines
Enhancement /bug fixes for Spring batch applications.
• Good communication skills, Ability to communicate directly with US customers
• Work as a part of team, learn and share knowledge
• OraclePL/SQL and Oracle RDBMS.
• Java web services on weblogic application server.
• Spring framework (primarily spring batch).
• XSD, WSDL, XML.
• Knowledge of Tibco Active matrix services.
• Unix/ LINUX shell scripting.
• Service interface testing (SOAPUI)
• Able to work closely with operations group for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• EDI Transaction Experience
• SQL Server
• Health Care Knowledge
• Tibco experience