Thomson Reuters WalkIn Drive for Freshers On 20th & 21st June 2015 as Associate Software Engineer @ Ahmedabad, Bengaluru / Bangalore
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Location : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Associate Software Engineer – JREQ038517
Walk-in Interviews for Software Engineer.
Walk in Date: 20th & 21st June’15, Saturday & Sunday
Walk-in Time: Anytime between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Venue: Thomson Reuters – 2nd Floor, Parshwanath Esquare, Near Prahlad Nagar Garden, Corporate Road, Ahmedabad – 380015
Point of Contact: Yagnesh Patel
Essential Responsibilities (Specific day-to-day responsibilities):
• Maintains existing systems.
• Programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
• Works in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
• Assists in formulating/defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems. Meets project schedules and deadlines.
• Frequent interactions with representatives of different State Department of Revenue of USA.
• Migrates non-development tasks to other work teams.
• Knowledge of accepted software engineering methods such as object-oriented programming, structured programming, reusable software, life-cycle development and software development process methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
• Analytical programming and analysis skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Visual Basic 6.0, .NET). Visual Basic 6.0 experience preferred, but will train.
• Database experience.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage.
Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Education/Certifications: Bachelors/ Masters Degree in the relevant field.
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs