Company Name : Caterpillar
Location : Chennai
Experience : 3 – 8 yrs.
Senior Associate Engineer- Dot Net Developer – (Job Number: 150005OJ)
We are looking for an experienced Windows/Web tool developer to create a web application for configuring flash files. The developer will develop Top level Information Architecture, Requirement gathering and analysis, implement the design. If you’re seeking a demanding role in tools development domain, and have the required skills and experience below, this opportunity may be for you.
• Understanding business goals & creating contextual solutions.
• Understanding uses-cases and technology feasibility of the solution.
• Creation of top level information architecture.
• Ability to guide and coordinate the team through the development process.
• Work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple tools.
Required Business Skills:
• Strong sense of design and understanding of various windows & web application.
• Strong ability to be in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to manage teams during the development & design phase.
• Able to respond to demanding target dates.
• Able to generate alternate concepts based on development feasibility & project deadlines.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelors in Engineer or Masters in Computer Science
• 3 – 8 years’ experience in multiple platforms (Web and Windows)
• Proficient in ASP .NET, C#, MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework
• Knowledge of XML, HTML5, SQL, AJAX
• Experience with design of Windows stand-alone tools, Web application/services
• MS certified professional
• Knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS3
• Configuration tools (ClearCase, GIT)