SunGard Hiring Experienced Network Manager @ Pune
Company Name : SunGard
Location : Pune
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
• Responsible to be a hands on manager of a team that supports a global network 24/7/365.
• Responsible to be the main point of contact for technology team stakeholders in the United States and Europe to ensure work is properly managed.
• Responsible to enforce production rules, assist and develop team members with regard to network and system skills along with troubleshooting skills
• Responsible to ensure issues are properly escalated, handled, closed and documented.
• Responsible to uphold client and internal SLA’s with regard to Network and System uptime
• As part of a global network team, manage and troubleshoot L2/L3 unicast and multicast traffic throughout the corporate network.
• Assist with installation/maintenance of hardware
• Documentnetwork physical connections with attention to detail and accuracy, create network diagrams using Visio, update network team wiki documentation routinely
• Assist the team in working with service providers to establish connectivity to the internet, financial exchanges, extranets and other third parties.
• Assist in managing the firewall and VPN connections to remote offices and customers over the internet.
• Support and troubleshoot network and system issues and incidents
• Commit to off-shift work with rotating on-call coverage
• Manage network connectivity with SunGard customers and stock exchanges and other third parties
• Work with Telecom providers for delivery, installation and configuration of circuits
• Provide technical assistance and resolution for network incidents and problems
• Work with internal operational teams to resolve problems and implement new environments
• Follow and enforce operational procedures related to incident management change management and shift turnover with proper attention to issue severity and detail.
• Work with other infrastructure groups and end-users to identify and troubleshoot performance issues in an enterprise environment
• Apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently