Dell Recruiting Freshers as Software Development Analyst @ Bangalore
Company Name : Dell
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Software Development Analyst- Bangalore, India
• Participating in analysis activities such as producing use cases or a business object model
• Developing software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
• Validating the implementation for conformance to the design
• Performance tuning of specific software components
• Preparing documentation for design, source code, unit test plans, integration tests, release notes, requirements reviews, and design feedback as required
• Working in compliance with configuration management rules and guidelines
Enhancement /bug fixes for Spring batch applications.
• Good communication skills, Ability to communicate directly with US customers
• Work as a part of team, learn and share knowledge
• OraclePL/SQL and Oracle RDBMS.
• Java web services on weblogic application server.
• Spring framework (primarily spring batch).
• XSD, WSDL, XML.
• Knowledge of Tibco Active matrix services.
• Unix/ LINUX shell scripting.
• Service interface testing (SOAPUI)
• Able to work closely with operations group for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• EDI Transaction Experience
• SQL Server
• Health Care Knowledge
• Tibco experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accoladesemployer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.