Company : Brocade
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Job Title: Interns – Testing
Requisition #: 10414
Travel Requirements: None
Position Type: Intern
Position Level: Intern (Position while enrolled)
• Participate in test plan review discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as development, TAC, and documentation group on related tasks.
• Solid understanding of networking systems and principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., programming, scripting, computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem test design and write test plans / test cases.
• Write and/or provide input on automation design.
• Independently develop software code per automation design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and testing of features.
• Identify and resolve problems found during SQA test cycles.
• 0-1 years industry experience with Bachelors in Engineering.
• Strong understanding of various scripting languages, understanding of industry trends, Knowledge on various tools, processes, networking protocols, ability to quickly learn etc.,
• Reasonable understanding of L2/L3 switching and routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPV4, IPV6.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with engineering teams.
• Strong written skills specifically as related to writing test plans and test reports.
• Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls Physical requirements
• Frequent use of mouse and keyboard
• Frequent phone usage
• Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds Brocade is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
Reference : fresherstask.com
To know job updates in FaceBook
FaceBook Group Facebook Page [/symple