Honeywell Hiring Java Enterprise developer VL @ Gurgaon
Company Name : Honeywell
Location : Gurgaon
Experience :2 – 5 yrs.
One of the core component of our solution offering is the enterprise applications which serve as the brain controlling the complete system.
These enterprise applications enable workflow and worker management for different industry verticals. Most of the components of enterprise offering have common architecture but they also need to be fine tuned as per the industry and workflow need.
As an important member in our enterprise group you will be responsible for diving deep and solving problem at common architecture level and making sure that the architecture still flexible and robust for other verticals. At the same time you are also expected to work and switch context and move quickly to solve problems and do feature enhancement on multiple enterprise applications built on the same common platform.
You should possess great mentoring capability and acumen to handle leadership and individual role simultaneously. You should be able to influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders in Honeywell.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• As a member of the Core Engineering team, SW Engineer position is responsible for SW design, development and testing activities for complex enterprise grade SW product.
• This position works collaboratively to analyze, design, code and debug complex software programs.
• Accountable to execute aggressive schedules that meet stringent demands for quality, functionality, supportability, usability, and reliability.
• Must have 2 to 5 years of professional experience in software development.
• Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
B.E. / B.Tech / MCA or higher in Computer Sciencea reputed institute
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Good hands on development experience in J2EE application development with any application serverTomcat, JBoss, Weblogic etc. Proven track record of delivering big enterprise application. At least 2 years of hands on development in this area.
• Good understanding and hands on knowledge of Object oriented concepts, Core Java, Multi-threading and Design Patterns
• Well versed with DatabasesOracle, SQL Server.
• Exposure to integrated development environments and source control tools.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Unit test casesJUnit or TestNG
• Hands on experience with following:
o FrameworksSpring, Hibernate.
o JSP / Free Marker Templates, Servlet
o Any build system
o Understanding of Web architecture(HTTP, AJAX)