Company Name : Dell
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 6 + yrs.
Job Title Sr. UX Designer (Business Analysis Advisor)
We are hiring a UX/UI Designer to join our Mobility team to focus on delivering mobility solutions for enterprise customers in the Commercial, Banking/Financial Services & Healthcare space to join our team in Bangalore. India
- Collaborate with sales teams, other business teams and customers to understand requirements and define UX roadmap and near term UX strategies for customers
- Use appropriate tools/ methods to conduct highly creative and effective brainstorming sessions
- Work with internal/ external stakeholders to develop & maintain scenarios, navigation models, interaction designs & prototypes for demonstration of ideas/ concepts
- Apply theory to practice (Interface/ Interaction/ Visual Design, Usability Engineering/ Service design/ Prototyping) in mobility projects & discussions
- Design solutions that govern user experience of mobile/ smartphone platforms & related channels (web/ mobile-web/ mobile/ SMS/ etc.)
- Effectively present UX solutions that ensure the design meets both business objectives & end-user expectations
- Package, present, market & sell ideas to clients/ development teams & work with them to achieve the desired end product
- Design for experience – Stronghold on facets that govern user experience of mobile/ smartphone platforms & related channels (web/ mobile-web/ mobile/ SMS/ etc.). Demonstrate an aptitude of creating consistently good experiences throughout the user’s journey no matter what path (channel) they may follow
- Technical Acumen – Should demonstrate proficiency in applying UX design principles (IA, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Usability Engineering & Prototyping) in mobility projects. Should be skillful in using tools to conduct qualitative & quantitative research that clearly bring out attitudinal & behavioral aspects of target users.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills – Should be very strong in communicating ideas verbally & visually. The ability to sell ideas to clients/ development teams & work with them to achieve the desired end product, will be critical. Should be able to easily & effortlessly package, present, market & sell their own ideas. Ability to collaboratively work with internal/ external stakeholders to develop & maintain scenarios, navigation models, interaction designs & prototypes for demonstration of ideas/ concepts. Work collaboratively with Product Management & IT to define scope
- Self-Organization – Need to be organized in order to meet deadlines & stay within given budgets. General business skills are desirable
- Problem Solving Ability – Strong problem solving skills & desire to seek challenge – Ability to generate ideas/ concepts on the fly – justifying the same while simultaneously conveying meaning, is crucial.
6+ years of total experience
- Thorough understanding of UI guidelines of various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8, etc.)
- Fluency in conducting brainstorming & ideation sessions
- Efficiency in prototyping the design ideas (by utilizing a variety of prototyping software’s)
- Creating & maintaining screen wireframes, process flows, site maps, navigation systems, screen prototypes & conceptual models to clarify & refine new product solutions
- Producing & maintaining highly accurate UI specification documents required to implement the design
- Desirable skillset
- Experience in HTML5-CSS3, JS frameworks (jQuery)
Dell has established the Business Innovation Services group that is responsible for providing services around the emerging and transformational technologies of Cloud, Mobility, Social media and BI & Analytics. This Service group has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while delivering complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. Our team possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous prior successful experience.
About this company Follow company
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell’s team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.